Monday, March 23, 2009

Pirate Arrives

(Becaz my spellin sucks, I usin one o` me cabin boy ter write. Tank ye Gilbert.)

Hullo friends. This is Ninlil, a female pirate of Barbados. I'm on my journey in search for the Black Pearl. Capt'n Sparrow is my childhood friend (one of the prime reason for me searching desperately the Black Pearl). I don't like to write blogs, if I'm honest, I don't like to write at all but I have a connection with the wizarding community and they are all here (all wise people had to come here *siiigh*). I can never leave my friends to be precise. They educate me in many ways and I give them nothing. *sigh*
Whatelse, I hope to find Capt'n Sparrow soon because a news came to me that he has started coming to this place too. I love you Sparrow!!

*mistakenly smoooooooooooooches Gilbert on cheeks* "Aye!! Gilbert gerra way from me! Yikes!"

2 comments:

  1. Capt'n Ninlil! Its such a pleasure to see you here!
    Hmm, Black Pearl is not very far away from you and no I am not good at Divination; its just a well wish I made :) Honestly saying, I'm just delighted to see you here. Please continue with your blog (Sorry Gilbert but that's you job :p) I'd love to see you writing ... MORE!

    ReplyDelete